One Week until the Texas 2010 Primaries
There isn’t much more time for Texas voters to learn who to vote for. Early voting is wrapping up and soon the match-ups for November will be set in stone. There haven’t been a ton of posts on Texas as there are not many contentious primaries, but I encourage everyone to read about what will be on the ballot on March 2. And vote in the poll!
And I’d love to hear some predictions. I will roll out my preview and predictions this weekend.
- Gubernatorial Race – Republican Incumbent
- Lieutenant Governor – Republican Incumbent
- State Agriculture Commissioner – Republican Incumbent
- Texas Supreme Court – Place 3 – Open Seat
- Texas 4th Congressional District – Northeast Texas – Republican Incumbent
- Texas 17th Congressional District – Waco area – Democratic Incumbent
- Texas 18th Congressional District – Houston – Democratic Incumbent
- Texas 22nd Congressional District – Sugarland – Republican Incumbent